The Air We Breathe Can Affect Our
Health, Comfort And Productivity
We can’t do much about the pollution outside as research shows, but wecan do something about the pollution inside, where we spend 90% of our time. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor pollution levels can be 25 times, and occasionally more than 100 times polluted than
In our well insulated homes and buildings, we lock in and recirculate pollen, mold, fungi, bacteria, viruses, dust and mites. We even add to the problem by contributing tobacco, wood or cooking smoke, pet dander, insecticides, toxins emitted from air fresheners, carpets, glues, household cleaners, paints, varnishes, press board furniture and lots more. In fact, it is estimated that we take in and expel 20,000 breaths a day and about 18,000 breaths are of
conditioned indoor air.
These airborne contaminants may adversely affect our health, comfort and productivity, as they lodge themselves in our mucous membranes and our lungs. Their symptoms can be short or long-ranging, from itchy eyes, sneezing, runny nose, headache, fatigue, tightness of chest, shortness of breath, epidemics of colds or flu, and may even lead to allergy, asthma and respiratory illness.
These contaminants also have damaging, staining power as they collect on our walls, ceilings, upholstery, window coverings, electronics and more.
|Clean Air Is An Essential Part of Healthy Living! Allergy, asthma and respiratory sufferers will appreciate these products. A must for parents whose children suffer or
anyone who spends considerable money on medication, nasal sprays, inhalers, etc. So when the Doctor recommends a
room size Air Cleaner, clean the whole house instead!
• New home owners and renovators will be greatly protected from the excessive dust and odors off-gased from new carpets, construction
materials, paints, etc. (if odor removal filters are used).
• Smokers and non-smokers can live and work together in harmony.
• Households with pets, noticeable cooking odors and mustiness will find a dramatic difference in air quality.
• Housekeeping time and redecorating costs will be reduced.
• Heating / cooling equipment will be protected from
debris, resulting in better operating efficiency and
extended life. Ducts will be cleaner too.
• Indoor air quality will be more comfortable, year-round.